Aguaeco electronics descale old pipes and prevent hard limescale, stop corrosion, break down bacteria and fixed chlorine. We specialize in descaling with the best technologies from the United Kingdom and Germany, with no on-going costs of maintenance, to save you loads of money.
- Use very little energy, between 1.2 watts the Itash and 24 watts the largest.
- have a small carbon footprint, they are made in Europe.
- have a very long useful life without maintenance costs.
- Do not require consumibles – salt or replacement filters.
- Do not pollute the environment with reject water.
- It can even be operated with solar energy.
Aguaeco offers electronic descalers from two manufacturers. Dr Danny Stefanini invented the Sine Wave technology over 20 years ago. Hydroflow has enjoyed worldwide success since then. When the patents ran out, the German company Phasis (formerly Hydroflow Germany) seized the opportunity and developed their own range of electronic descalers using the same technology.
The Aguaeco Products
Aguaeco electronics descale old pipes in all sizes of building.
In our view, Hydroflow Super 38 (S38) remains one of the best for the home, being compact and powerful .
The Phasis Power is high powered, as the name suggests, and is most cost effective in residential buildings, big swimming pools and industry.
Aguaeco products are truly electronic and do NOT rely on magnet fields, which have a limited range and performance.
Click on Aguaeco vs Salt for a comparison with salt based decalcifier.
Hydroflow Super38 (S38)